Social Care Workers and Healthcare Assistants required for full time hours for day and night duty in the community.
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen to become part of an exclusive team caring for an individual in the community using a person centred approach. If you are eager to learn and develop new skills and be involved in a great team then APPLY NOW.
All staff will receive extensive, advanced training prior to commencing work which will include management of a tracheostomy and ventilator.
Social Care Workers/Healthcare Assistants Requirements
- Must have a social care degree/diploma and/or a Fetac 5 Award in a health related subject
- Experience within a care setting essential i.e. hospital or nursing home environment
- Disability experience an advantage
- Management of medication training an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to work in the community using a person centred approach
- Must have a flexible approach to working hours
- Competitive pay rates
Email your CV and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org