Newstalk’s Bobby Kerr will chair an information seminar addressing issues affecting people with disabilities in the West. It takes place in Treacys West County Hotel in Ennis on Wednesday 19th November and we would like to invite you and your friends along.
“Equality for All. No Matter of Age or Ability” will take place from 7.00pm – 9.30pm and is FREE to attend.
The event will see a number of speakers including people with disabilities discuss access to healthcare, independent living support, access to education, physical access to public and private buildings, disability hate crime and community-based services.
- Author of ‘My Journey with Spina Bifida, Me and My Backbone’, Siobhan Mungovan from Ennis. Siobhan was interviewed by RTE’s Sean O’Rourke this week. Listen back here.
- Oorla Cusack, Founder of Ian’s Trust
- Disability Hate Crime Researcher Frank Larkin from Letterkenny. Watch an interview with Frank here.
- Helen McQuillan, Team Leader, Employability Clare
- Graham Lightfoot, Assistant Manager, Clare Accessible Transport
- Ann Norton, Clinic Manager, Clare Crusaders
- Fianait Mitchell, Irish Children’s Arthritis Network
Contact us with any queries
Call: 065 686 8222