Dublin: Experienced Healthcare Assistants Required
The role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Supervising and Supporting Care Staff
- Carrying out assessments and introductory visits to families
- Conducting Customer reviews
- Interviewing potential Care Staff
- Providing training to Care Staff
- Liaising with families
- Liaising with the HSE, Primary Care Teams (PHNs; O/Ts etc.)
- Out of Hours On Call Support on a rostered basis
A Nurse Supervisor should have a nursing qualification and be registered (in any division) on the live register of NMBI. An excellent standard of English is required, with effective verbal and written communication skills. A good understanding of IT systems is also required as the role requires an amount of office based reporting and follow-up.
Previous experience working in Home Care would be desirable for this role. Applicants must have a full driving licence and their own car. Applicants must supply suitable character references and be prepared to complete a Garda vetting application form.
The Nurse Supervisor will report to the General Manager, Bluebird Care (Dublin North) and will be based in our office in Swords.