National Clinical Co-ordinator – Complex Care
Job Title: National Clinical Coordinator – Complex Care
Job Location: Limerick – National Remit
Role of National Coordinator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced registered nurse to join the team at Bluebird Care (Ireland). This post has arisen due to the increased demand for home care services for individuals (children and adults) with complex care needs.
The successful candidate will support our existing specialised care teams across the network. He/ she will play a key role in strengthening Bluebird Care’s commitment to delivering high quality safe care to our customers and their families.
This is a unique opportunity for the right applicant to develop their career within the ever-growing home care sector.
Qualifications & Experience
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered Children’s Nurse
- On the NMBI register
- Highly experienced in pediatric complex care (PICU/PHDU/ICU)
- Experienced People Manager (Management Course desirable)
- Knowledge of clinical audit, risk management and information management systems.
- Teaching and Mentorship.
- A champion of best clinical practice in the care of children and adults.
- This is a full time position
- Remuneration : Assistant Director of Nursing Scale
Contact us if you would like to know more about this position
Expiry Date for applications: 5th March 2018