Role of Senior Registered Nurse
The Senior Registered Nurse is a Registered Nurse who has extensive operational experience. The Senior Registered Nurse is responsible for the efficient running of care activities within the office and the provision of training, mentorship and guidance to all care staff within the care environment. The Senior Registered Nurse also supports the supervision process by carrying out supervisions and maintaining supervision records.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to delegate tasks efficiently
- Ability to teach, mentor and supervise
Your responsibilities as a Care Supervisor will include . . .
- The efficient running of care activities within the service
- The carrying out of supervision visits and the maintenance of supervision records
- The provision of mentorship and guidance within the care environment and to participate in care activities as part of the supervision process
- Line manage, supervise and support the Health Care Assistant
- Liaise with Care Staff, Customer, Family members etc.
Qualifications & Experience
- A Care Supervisor should have a nursing qualification and be registered (in any division) on the live register of NMBI.
- A minimum of two years’ experience working as a Registered Nurse is essential
- Experience of staff management is desirable
- This position is available on a full-time/part-time, temporary/permanent basis
Contact us if you would like to know more about this position
Telephone: (046) 909 0333
Only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process. Bluebird Care are an equal opportunities employer.