We are hiring nationwide
Join Bluebird Care, a homecare company that puts the customer first by delivering person-centred care.
Bluebird Care employs 1,500+ people nationwide. We provide homecare to people of all ages and varying degrees of ability. Our staff work with children, adults and older people in their own homes and in the community. We are proud to provide independently living support to ensure people can remain at home and in familiar surroundings.
We want to make a difference to those we support and you can too.
If you answer yes to these questions, you’re right for us.
- Do you love to care?
- Are you a family care giver or working as a healthcare assistant?
- Would you like to join a growing company?
- Do you want to gain new skills?
- Do you want to avail of further health-related training?
- Are you resident in Ireland or approved to work in this country?
Why choose Bluebird Care?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Don’t have a QQI Healthcare qualification? We can provide it locally
- Further on the job training provided to all staff to increase knowledge and skills
- All our offices are Q Mark certified
- Automatically signed up to the Lovin’ Bluebird Care loyalty scheme with exclusive discounts from major retail, travel and lifestyle brands on your smartphone
- Uniform provided
Jackie and Brian share their story.
5 Steps To Joining Our Team
Please note job offers are based on:
- Completing successful interview
- Completing Garda vetting
- Successful reference check
Alternatively, you can apply in writing
The Application Form below should be printed, completed, signed and returned to your nearest Bluebird Care office.
Here’s Why Our Staff Love To Care