We are now recruiting 12 healthcare assistants in Co. Clare.
Do you have a kind and caring nature? Would you like a new opportunity in healthcare? We are recruiting Healthcare Assistant's to take up full and part-time positions in the community. Join a team passionate about care, working hard to make a real difference to people’s lives by helping them to remain at home. We use a person-centred approach and you will be required to undertake personal care tasks and related light housework duties, which facilitate our customers to live at home in a safe, secure and comfortable way.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Assist in providing safe personal care to your clients.
- Develop a simple but effective line of communication with your client and their family.
- Promote best living practices linked to your clients physical and mental condition and needs.
- Assist with nutritional and self-administered medication needs of your clients
- Fetac Level 5 qualification in Care of the Older Person and Care Skills
Experience within a care setting desirable but not essential
Health-related subject or a social care Degree/Diploma an advantage
Patient moving and handling desirable, but training will be given
Experience within a care setting essential i.e. in a hospital or nursing home environment
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to work in the community using a person-centred approach
Email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com or call 065 686 8222. You can also complete our online application form here: http://bluebirdcare.ie/clare-application-form/