Care Coordinator required in Athlone. This position would be suitable for someone that would have experience in logistics.
Experience in accepting, allocating and processing referrals for new work, processing changes and amendments to existing care packages, assigning care workers to customers, whilst working within the standards and requirements of the company.
· Manage the Coordination of carers and customers on a day to day basis
· Leading, developing and motivating the coordination team
· Preparation of all KPI data for management and the HSE
· Ownership of Coordination pipeline ensuring that cases are on lodged in a timely fashion
· Monitoring of BRAT clocking’s and reports to ensure quality adherence.
· Ensuring all Staff files are up to date at all times
· Accepting allocating and processing referrals for new work
· Accepting and processing changes and amendments to existing care packages
· Assigning care workers to customers, whilst working within the standards and requirements of the company
· Working with other members of the administration team to ensure high quality service provision
· Talking to the company’s customers about their care
· In extreme circumstances delivering care to customers who otherwise would not receive a visit
· Covering and processing all short term changes to care packages
· Keeping records and paper files up to date with changing information
· Preparation of reports as required
· General office duties
· To carry an equal proportion of the on‑call responsibilities with the care manager/supervisors
· To ensure rigorous adherence to all Bluebird Care systems
Ability to give clear and understandable instructions. Logical thought processes. Communication skills. Excellent telephone manner. Excellent computer skills. Excellent administrative skills. Even-tempered and patient. Ability to cope with change. Understanding of the needs and requirements of customers.
Apply now by emailing your CV yo firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note the closing date for applications is Thursday 2nd February.