The role of the Care Coordinator is to ensure that all customer care packages are provided and agreed. Address any operational issues arising relating to customer care packages. Provide administrative support and participate in an on call roster system.
You must be able to work unsupervised to strict deadlines and coordinate well with teams of carers and supervisors in the community. This position is a fast-paced critical role within the service, hence you will handle this responsibility with diligence and ease.
Experience in a similar role and a background in care us essential. An open approach to problem solving and a willingness to think outside the box is encouraged. If you’re the Care Coordinator we’re looking for, you'll demonstrate the following:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Efficient and energetic
- High Levels of Motivation
- IT Literacy
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to Work to Strict Deadlines
- Commitment to a High Professional Standard
- Ability to Work Well Within a Team
Key Work Functions
- The Care Coordinator will effectively co-ordinate the work of the care worker through the Bluebird CareStaff Plan Coordination system.
- Upload information from Staff Plan to BPOD, monitor staff calls, and generate reports from the information gathered to support pay roll and proof of delivery requirements.
- Process any new referrals and carry out any other administrative tasks that maybe required. Comply with Bluebird Care policies, procedures and guidance.
- Have an understanding of the relationship of Bluebirdcare with the HSE Health and Social Care Services.
- Have a good relationship with the customer, family member, care worker, care leader, care manger, and all other staff within and external to Bluebird Care.
- Have the ability to direct the care worker and provide him/her with clear and unambiguous instructions. Understand the needs of customer and ensure any concerns identified are passed on to the Care Leader as appropriate
To apply email your CV to email@example.com or fill in the application below. Closing date 30th September 2017.