Now recruiting Care Assistants
Carer assistants are required to care for clients in all areas of South County Dublin and North Wicklow.
- Applicants must have experience in care either in a professional or family capacity.
- Must be honest, caring, patient and be able to speak English fluently.
- If you do not have your QQI Level 5 qualification, you should ideally be working towards it or we can provide QQI training in Care of the Elderly and Practical Care Skills.
- Applicants must be able to supply suitable character references and be willing to complete a Garda vetting form.
€12 per hour Mon to Saturday and €14.20 on Sundays. Mileage allowance of 25c per mile between customers.
What we offer
- Free uniforms.
- We provide free personal protection equipment - gloves / aprons / uniforms / overshoes / spirigel.
- We pay mileage of 25c per mile between customers.
- Our payroll is fortnightly, not monthly.
- Refer-A-Friend scheme, you can earn a pre-paid Credit Card for €250 euro for introducing a friend to Bluebird Care.
- 24-hour emergency support from office.
- Use of technology, our BRAT system gives everyone easy access to their roster at the touch of a button. No need for paper time sheets or the confusion caused by getting revised rosters emailed.
- Free Moving & Handling Training.
- We will be providing Dementia Care Training in 2017.
- We run classroom based subsidised training for care workers’ who need to attain the two QQI Level 5 modules - Care Of The Elderly and Care Skills.
- We offer assistance with applying for funding where applicable.