Due to continued expansion, we are currently recruiting carers in Clane, Kilcock and Donadea, Co. Kildare. If you would like a career in care and have the relevant experience and training or working towards it, then we want to hear from you.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Assist in providing safe personal care to your clients
- Develop a simple but effective line of communication with your client and their family
- Promote best living practices linked to your clients physical and mental condition and needs
- Assist with nutritional and self-administered medication needs of your clients
- QQI Level 5 in a health-related subject
- A social care Degree/Diploma an advantage
- Patient moving and handling desirable, but training will be given
- Experience within a care setting essential i.e. in a hospital or nursing home environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to work in the community using a person-centred approach
Email your CV to email@example.com or call (045) 832 978 for more information or you can apply directly using our online application below.