Health Care Workers required for full and part-time hours in the community. You have a unique and exciting opportunity to become part of an exclusive team which facilitates our customers to live at home safely, securely and in comfort, using a person centered approach. Your regard for the welfare and quality of life of others lies in your professional approach to your duties and responsibilities.
Your must have a genuine regard for the welfare and quality of life of others.
We are looking for healthcare assistants in the following locations:
- Killucan, Co. Westmeath
- Roscommon town
- Ballymore, Co. Westmeath
- Moate, Co. Westmeath
- Kilbeggan, Co. Westmeath
- Castlepollard, Co. Westmeath
- Boyle, Co. Roscommon
- Cloonfad, Co. Roscommon
- Ballinasloe, Co. Galway
Essential: Minimum of 2 modules QQI (Formerly Fetac) Level 5: Care Skills and Care of the Elderly.
At least one year’s experience in care provision.
Responsible and trustworthy disposition. Genuine care for others.
Own transport and a full driving license.
Good communication skills: be responsible and reliable, able to follow instructions, report efficiently and show flexible availability.
To attend all rostered customer care visits.
To deliver care according to the designated care plan.
To create and maintain high standards of person centered care.
To uphold the values of Bluebird Care.
The role may involve some or all of the following.
- Assist customers to get up, dress and prepare for their day.
- Washing, bathing, showering, oral care, grooming.
- Toileting, assisting with use of commode, emptying commode.
- Continence management.
- Using manual handling equipment as specified.
- Working with other care professionals such as PHN’s, GPs.
- Prompting with prescribed medication, when required.
- Assist customers with bedtime routine, including undressing and washing.
- Preparation of meals and dining assistance.
- To keep accurate records of care visits.
To apply for this position by sending CVs firstname.lastname@example.org.