Due to continued expansion, we are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants in Kilkenny City, Thomastown, Knocktopher, Mooncoin, (Co Kilkenny) and Tullow (Co Carlow). If you would like a career in care and have the relevant experience and training or working towards it, then we want to hear from you.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Assist in providing safe personal care to your clients
- Develop a simple but effective line of communication with your client and their family
- Promote best living practices linked to your clients physical and mental condition and needs
- Assist with nutritional and self-administered medication needs of your clients
- QQI Level 5 in a health-related subject
- A social care Degree/Diploma an advantage
- Patient moving and handling desirable, but training will be given
- Experience within a care setting essential i.e. in a hospital or nursing home environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to work in the community using a person-centred approach
Apply via our online recruitment portal.
You can also email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (056) 778 9952 for more information or you can apply directly on our online application below. Bluebird Care is an equal opportunities employer.
The deadline for these positions is 10th December 2016.