Due to continued expansion, we are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants in Dublin South. If you would like a career in care and have the relevant experience and training or working towards it, then we want to hear from you.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Assist in providing safe personal care to your clients
- Develop a simple but effective line of communication with your client and their family
- Promote best living practices linked to your clients physical and mental condition and needs
- Assist with nutritional and self-administered medication needs of your clients
- QQI Level 5 in a health-related subject
- A social care Degree/Diploma an advantage
- Patient moving and handling desirable, but training will be given
Experience within a care setting essential i.e. in a hospital or nursing home environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to work in the community using a person-centred approach
Apply via our online recruitment portal.
You can also email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call(01) 206 1974 for more information or you can apply directly on our online application below. Bluebird Care is an equal opportunities employer.