Experienced, qualified health care assistants required to solely assist clients with home peritoneal dialysis across Dublin.
Duties to include;
- Clean and organise dialysis equipment from treatment the night before
- Set up dialysis equipment for next treatment
- Keep a record of treatment and simple observations
- Contact PD unit to report any issues or problems
- Keep track and ordering dialysis supplies
The ideal candidate must have;
- Minimum two years’ experience in a healthcare related sector
- Full FETAC/QQI healthcare related award
- Successfully complete the Garda vetting process
- Provide two references
- Flexible to travel across Dublin when needs be
- Excellent English
- Be of a kind and caring nature
Training will be provided for this role.
Apply to email@example.com with your current CV and a cover letter.