The Care Coordinator ensures that the customer’s care package is provided and address any operational issues that may arise in relation to the daily delivery of services.
Qualities: Essential qualities of a Care Coordinator include excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong attention to detail, proficient computer skills, and the ability to demonstrate the use of own initiative and work as part of a team.
Qualifications & Experience: A qualification in office administration and computer skills is desirable. Experience working in office administration, logistics or Coordination experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills/office administration
- Even tempered and patient
- Have an ability to cope with pressure
The Care Coordinator will:
- Effectively co-ordinate the work of the care worker through the Bluebird Care Staff Plan Coordination system.
- Upload information from our internal systems, monitor staff calls, and generate reports from the information gathered to support pay roll and proof of delivery requirements
- Process any new customer referrals and carry out any other administrative tasks that may be required
- Comply with Bluebird Care policies, procedures and guidance
- Have an understanding of the relationship of Bluebirdcare with the HSE Health and Social Care Services
- Have a good relationship with the customer, family member, care worker, care leader, care manger, and all other staff within and external to Bluebird Care
- Have the ability to direct the care worker and provide him/her with clear and unambiguous instructions
- Understand the needs of customer and ensure any concerns identified are passed on to the Care Leader as appropriate
This position is available on a fixed term full time contract (12 months)
To apply for this position email your CV to: email@example.com
Alternatively, you can apply directly on our online application below.