Role of Care Supervisor
The Care Supervisor is a Registered Nurse who has extensive operational experience. The Care Supervisor is responsible for the efficient running of care activities within the office and the provision of training, mentorship and guidance to all care staff within the care environment. The Care Supervisor also supports the supervision process by carrying out supervisions and maintaining supervision records.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to delegate tasks efficiently
- Ability to teach, mentor and supervise
Your responsibilities as a Care Supervisor include:
- The efficient running of care activities within the service
- The carrying out of supervision visits and the maintenance of supervision records
- The provision of mentorship and guidance within the care environment and to participate in care activities as part of the supervision process
- Line manage, supervise and support the Health Care Assistant
- Liaise with Care Staff, Customer, Family members etc.
Qualifications & Experience
- A Care Supervisor should have a nursing qualification and be registered (in any division) on the live register of NMBI.
- A minimum of two years’ experience working as a Registered Nurse is essential
- Experience of staff management is desirable
To apply for this position email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can apply directly on our online application below.