Care Assistants are required to care for clients in the following areas:
Applicants must have experience in care either in a professional or family capacity .
Must be honest, caring, patient and be able to speak English fluently. If you do not have your QQI Level 5 qualification, you should ideally be working towards it or we can provide QQI training in Care of the Elderly and Practical Care Skills.
Applicants must be able to supply suitable character references and be willing to complete a Garda vetting form.
12.00 Euro per hour Mon to Saturday and 14.20 on Sundays. Mileage allowance of 25c per mile between customers.
- Free uniforms
- We provide free Personal Protection Equipment – gloves/aprons/uniforms/overshoes/spirigel
- We Pay Mileage of 25c per mile between customers
- Our payroll is fortnightly, not monthly
- Refer A Friend scheme, you can earn a pre-paid Credit Card for €250 euro for introducing a friend to Bluebird Care.
- 24 hour emergency support from office
- Use of technology, our BRAT system gives everyone easy access to their roster at the touch of a button. No need for paper timesheets or the confusion caused by getting revised rosters emailed
- Free Moving & Handling Training & will be providing Dementia Care Training in 2017
- We provide subsidised training for care workers’ who need to attain the two QQI Level 5 modules – Care Of The Elderly and Care Skills; we offer assistance with applying for funding where applicable
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €12.00 to €14.20 /hour
To apply for this position email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can apply directly on our online application below.