NMBI Registered Nurses required to provide Home Support for clients in their own home in Carlow and Kilkenny. 1-1 Nursing support provided and working with a Bluebird Care client specific Care Plan.
Bluebird Care have exciting opportunities for Qualified Nurses to provide one to one Care for children in their own homes in the Carlow area and also in the Kilkenny area. We also have opportunities providing support for adults. Full Training will be provided for these roles.
You will work to a specific Care Plan which is completed by the Bluebird Care Manager which you are fully briefed and trained on and this Care Plan is subject to ongoing reviews.
Essential qualities of a Registered Nurse include upholding kindness, compassion, and patience in their duty of care to Bluebird Care customers. Registered Nurses must demonstrate effective communication skills and display a strong commitment to the delivery of a high standard of quality care.
Your responsibilities as a Registered Nurse include:
- To provide a high standard of customer care based on evidence based practice
- To carry out customer assessments and develop/implement customer care plans based on needs identified & review accordingly
- Provide mentorship and training to staff as required
Qualifications & Experience
- Registered Nurse on live register of NMBI (in any division).
- Minimum one year’s experience working as a Registered Nurse
This position is available on a part-time, permanent basis with flexible working hours.
To apply for this position email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can apply directly on our online application below.