Role of Registered Nurse
Provide nursing care to support existing care arrangements with Bluebird Care customers. The Registered Nurse carries out comprehensive needs assessments and develops customer care plans. They provide direct supervision and monitoring of care standards.
Essential qualities of a Registered Nurse include upholding kindness, compassion, and patience in their duty of care to Bluebird Care customers. Registered Nurses must demonstrate effective communication skills and display a strong commitment to the delivery of a high standard of quality care.
Your responsibilities as a Registered Nurse include:
- To provide a high standard of customer care based on evidence based practice
- To carry out customer assessments and develop/implement customer care plans based on needs identified & review accordingly
- Provide mentorship and training to staff as required
Qualifications & Experience
- Registered Nurse on live register of NMBI (in any division)
- Minimum one year’s experience working as a Registered Nurse
- This position is available on a full-time/part-time, temporary/permanent contract basis
- Flexible working hours
To apply for this position email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can apply directly on our online application below.