We are hiring qualified nurses.
Do you want to increase your skills as a Registered Nurse? An exciting opportunity has arisen to become part of a dedicated team caring for an individual in the community using a person-centred approach. All staff will receive extensive, advanced training prior to commencing work.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest standard of care to the client in their own home.
- Provide skilled assessment and intervention for children with chronic, complex and/or life-threatening conditions and their families.
- Provide clinical consultation as active member of interdisciplinary care team.
- Attend to system dynamics of the health care delivery network to foster best use of resources, effective service delivery, and patient and family satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance with practice standards and codes.
- Advocate for interventions that alleviate burden and facilitate coping for chronic illness.
- Collaborate with family and team to identify options, goals and priorities for care for advanced care planning.
- Must be registered with An Bord Altranais
- Minimum of two years post-registration experience in hospital, community or nursing home setting
- Experience working with children or adults with disabilities
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Desire to work in community setting
- Thorough knowledge of HIQA standards and regulations