Healthcare Assistants required for permanent, full and part-time hours in the community. You have a unique and exciting opportunity to become part of an exclusive team which facilitates our customers to live at home safely, securely and in comfort, using a person-centered approach. Your regard for the welfare and quality of life of others lies in your professional approach to your duties and responsibilities.
Your must have a genuine regard for the welfare and quality of life of others.
Contract type: Permanent, full time or part time
Salary offered: By agreement
Job description: Bluebird Care assists elderly and vulnerable people to live independently in their own home.
- Assist customers to get up, dress and prepare for their day.
- Washing, bathing, showering, oral care, grooming.
- Assist with toileting.
- Continence management.
- Using manual handling equipment as specified.
- Working with other care professionals such as nurses.
- Prompting with prescribed medication when required.
- Assist customers with bedtime routine, including washing.
- Preparation of meals and dining assistance.
- Keeping accurate records of care visits.
- Minimum of 2 modules QQI (Formerly FETAC) Level 5: Care Skills and Care of the Elderly.
- Have experience in providing care to others, personal experience also accepted.
- Own transport and full driving license
- To have a genuine care for others
- Responsible, reliable and trustworthy character
- To be able to provide care according to our care plans
- Able to follow instructions, report efficiently and show flexible availability
POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
Shannonbridge, Co. Galway
Ballinasloe, Co. Galway
Athlone, Co. Westmeath
Mullingar, Co. Westmeath
Rathowen, Co. Westmeath
Kinnegad, Co. Westmeath
Killucan, Co. Westmeath
Moate, Co. Westmeath
Edgeworthstown, Co. Longford
Newtown Forbes, Co. Longford
Aughnacliffe, Co. Longford
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the online application form below.
Further information on these positions can be got by contacting our office on any of the contact details below.
Bluebird Care is a home care provider providing care in the community for the counties of Longford, Roscommon and Westmeath. The company is owned and operated by Oliver Daly, MSc Managing Director who is a passionate advocate for care in the home as distinct from institutional care. Check out our video:
Address: Bluebird Care, Office Unit, 1st Floor Block B, Monksland Business Park, Athlone, Co. Roscommon, Ireland
Phone number: 090 6491044
Email address: email@example.com