Macroom, Bantry, Skibbereen, Schull, Clonakilty
Dingle, Tralee, Killarney, Kenmare
Health Care Assistants
Bluebird Care Kerry/West Cork are recruiting health care assistants to provide care for children with disabilities in their own homes. Experience working with children and disabilities is essential for this role. All Applicants MUST have Fetac level 5 in healthcare, full award as a minimum, qualification in disability would be an advantage. Dedicated, outgoing, professional carers with excellent communication skills and relevant experience are sought for these positions. Very competitive rates for the right candidates. Flexibility in working shifts is required.
Registered General Nurses
Committed, energetic, dynamic and motivated RGNs are required to provide comprehensive care for children with disabilities in their own homes. Experience in pediatrics and disability is essential for this role. Flexible approach to working hours, engaging personality, ability to think outside the box and excellent communication skills are needed for this position. Very competitive rates for the right candidates. Flexibility in working shifts is required.
Job Responsibilities of Registered General Nurse:
- To ensure a client centred approach is maintained and reflected in the care provided
- Endeavour to deliver a quality service, meeting each client’s individual needs within a safe environment.
- Maintain effective channels of communication with a client’s relatives and all other grades of staff involved in the clients care.
- Liaise with primary care team and multidisciplinary team e.g. GP, clients and their families.
- Provide professional advice regarding medication, health problems and social problems clients may have.
- Maintain the confidentiality of information about clients, staff and other health service business.
- Attend offsite training.
Job Requirements for Registered General Nurse:
- Relevant third level qualification in nursing
- Proof of Registration with An Bord Altranais
- Garda Clearance
- Proof of up to date BLS and Manual Handling Training
- Up to date Reference & work experience
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for the any of these positions or for further information please contact us on 066 7104015 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV.