Bluebird Care (Dublin North) is part of a network of 20 offices nationwide. We provide high quality home care services to customers in Dublin North and Dublin North East.
Due to continued expansion we are recruiting a qualified nurse. Do you want to increase your skills as a Registered Nurse in the community setting? An exciting opportunity has arisen to become part of a dedicated team caring for individuals in their own home using a person-centred approach. All staff will receive advanced training prior to commencing work.
The role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Carrying out home care assessments and introductory visits to families
- Conducting customer reviews
- Interviewing potential care staff
- Providing training to care staff
- Supervising and Supporting non-nursing care staff
- Liaising with families
- Liaising with the HSE, Primary Care Teams (PHN’s; O/T’s etc.)
- Out of hours on-call support on a rostered basis
- Registered Nurse on live register of NMBI essential
- A minimum of one years' experience working as a Registered Nurse
- Ability to demonstrate kindness, compassion and patience
- Ability to plan and organise effectively
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Have a strong commitment to the delivery of a high standard of quality care
- Ability to work alone and within a team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Driving licence
- An excellent standard of English is required, with effective verbal and written communication skills
- A good understanding of IT systems is also required as the role requires an amount of office based reporting and follow-up
You will report to the General Manager, Bluebird Care (Dublin North) and will be based in our office in Swords.
An attractive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience and qualifications will be offered to the successful candidate circa €30,000-€40,000.
Apply with your CV below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bluebird Care is an equal opportunities employer.