We are currently recruiting registered nurses in Meath for immediate start.
Registered Nurses all Disciplines
- Liaising with: Customer and families, PHN and G.P’s and Care Manager
Qualifications / Experience:
- Be registered in the appropriate division of the Register of Nurses maintained by An Bord Altranais.
- Provide and maintain a high standard of nursing care in accordance with the ABA scope of nursing practice framework.
- Contribute as a key member of the Homecare team in the provision of holistic care to customers following a person-centred model.
- Ensure that customer confidentiality is respected and that the dignity of the customer is assured and maintained at all times.
- Maintain all customer records accurately ensuring that patient confidentiality is respected.
- CPD and all individual training provided.
- Flexible hours.
- Competitive pay rates.
- Full Support of a clinical nurse manager assured.
- New Graduates considered additional training needs will be met.
- Nursing experience: 1 year
- Current registration with an Bord Altranais essential.
- Capable of delivering the highest standard of nursing using evidence based guidance.
- Capable of providing holistic Care within the ABA Domains of Clinical Competence (2005).
- Ability to practice independently.
- Full support if a clinical nurse manager assured.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Desire to work in the community using a person centre approach.
- Must have flexible approach and working hours.
- Must be reliable and willing to commit to a set roster.
- Own transport essential.