We are hiring. #jobfairy
We are currently recruiting the following team members in our Dublin South office:
- Care Manager
- General Manager
- Care Co-ordinator
- Healthcare Assistants
- Support Workers
- Applicants should have at least 3-5 years business experience
- Experience in the healthcare sector is desirable
- Excellent motivational, leadership and communication skills
- Proven track record in business development and sales strategies
- Applicants should have a nursing qualification or other professional qualification in a health related subject.
- The Care Manager is responsible for the management of the office, developing and managing a care team, assessing new customers and participating in the growth and development of the business.
- Experience in management and good IT skills are also essential.
- Applicants must be a car owner/driver and have a flexible approach to working hours.
- Excellent administration skills
- Team player and motivator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft packages
- Excellent communications and reporting skills
- Qualification in a healthcare discipline at third level
- Business and/or HR qualification desirable
- Minimum of three years in a supervisory role in the healthcare setting
- Must have a Fetac 5 Award in a health related subject or a social care degree/diploma
- Experience within a care setting essential i.e. hospital or nursing home environment
- Disability experience an advantage
- Management of medication training an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to work in the community using a person centred approach
- Must have a flexible approach to working hour
- Minimum FETAC Level 5 in a healthcare discipline
- Experience working with people with disabilities
- Excellent manner, communications skills and positive outlook
- Desire to work in community setting
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants will require Garda vetting must supply references.
Bluebird Care is an equal opportunities employer.