Job Title: Registered Nurse – Complex Care
Job Location: Dublin South
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Registered Nurses to provide safe, quality care to a child with complex care needs within a home setting. The successful candidates will be part of a Nurse led care team and will report directly to the CNM2
Responsibilities and Qualities of a Registered Nurse (Complex Care) include:
- To ensure recognition of the child as an individual
- The prioritise the needs and comforts of the child and family
- Demonstrate kindness, compassion and patience
- Work closely in partnership with family members
- Provide excellent evidenced based nursing care and implement all aspects of the child’s care plans based on the needs identified and review accordingly
- Maintain a high standard of infection control
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Demonstrate effective communication skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Excellent organisational and report writing skills
- Full driving licence
Qualifications & Experience
- RGN/ RCN/ RNID on live register of NMBI
- Minimum one to two years’ experience working as a Registered Nurse/ Registered Children’s Nurse is essential
- BLS is essential. Any additional training needs identified as being required will be provided.
Employment Type & Remuneration
- Full time position, flexible working hours.
- Pay rate from €24 per hour.