Role of Office Administrator
The role of the Office Administrator is key to the smooth and efficient running of the office through the provision of excellent customer service and organisational management.
Qualities of an Office Administrator
As our business provides care for the elderly, people with Dementia or those requiring palliative care etc the ability to adopt a flexible, empathetic and caring approach in dealing with clients and carers will be important. In a busy work environment the ideal candidate will need to be professional and a pro-active team player with a completer finisher approach to tasks.
Your responsibilities as an Office Administrator will include . . .
- Manage front of house reception
- General administrative and clerical support for office
- Management of all incoming correspondence
- Management of office stationary stock and ordering process
- Support the Care Co-ordinator with care team rostering/scheduling
- HR/Recruitment administration support
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Care on call support duties as required
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven experience as an Office Administrator, office assistant or relevant role (a logistics background would be beneficial for this role)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Proficient in MS Office and office management software systems i.e. BRAT
- Relevant Qualifications in QQI Level 6 Business Skills certification as a minimum requirement
- This position is a full-time position Mon – Fri 8am to 4pm
- Salary negotiable based on qualifications and experience