Job Title: Clinical Nurse Manager
Job Location: Dublin South West
Role of Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM2)
The Clinical Nurse Manager is responsible for the overall quality of service delivery to all customers within the Franchise. They provide leadership and management to all office and care staff. They are responsible for the implementation of all Bluebird Care policies and procedures, protocols and guidance.
Essential qualities of a Clinical Nurse Manager include the ability to demonstrate kindness, compassion and patience, ability to positively influence people, good negotiating skills, excellent planning, organisational and listening skills.
Your responsibilities as a Clinical Nurse Manager will include . . .
- Plan, allocate and evaluate the workload of all staff
- Ensuring compliance with safeguarding systems
- Liaise with all Health Care Professionals
- Implement induction programmes
- Identify staff training need and provide accordingly
- Recruit, select and effectively supervise a dispersed workforce
Qualifications & Experience
- Registered Nurse on live register of NMBI (in any division)
- A Healthcare Management/business qualification is desirable
- Paediatric experience desirable but not essential
- This position is available on a full-time, permanent contract basis
- Attractive salary and employee benefits