Bluebird Care have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Nurse Manager to join their dynamic office team in Limerick.
The role of the Clinical Nurse Manager within Bluebird Care is central to the success of our business both at clinical and managerial level. This post offers the experienced nurse manager the opportunity to develop their professional skills autonomously within a supportive and learning environment.
Your responsibilities as a Clinical Nurse Manager will entail:
- Provide clinical leadership to a team of nurses and allied care staff
- Plan, allocate work schedules to optimise a quality and safe service to customers
- Prioritise care schedules to promote clinical effectiveness
- Lead on the regulatory and compliance function of the team
- Provide coaching, mentorship and teaching to all members of the care team
- Conduct training needs analysis and clinical audit as part of the Q.I. programme
- Participate in the recruitment and selection of an appropriate skill mix
- Recruit, select and effectively supervise a dispersed workforce
(A detailed job description is available from Bluebird Care Limerick)
Qualifications and Experience.
- Registered Nurse on the active register of NMBI (in any division)
- A minimum of three years (f/t) post qualification experience essential
- A minimum of one year (f/t) experience as a clinical nurse manager/or equivalent within the healthcare industry is essential.
- A Healthcare Management or CIPD /business qualification is desirable
- This position is available on a full-time, permanent contract basis
- Office Hours – Mon to Fri
- Attractive salary and employee benefits