Job Title: Registered Nurse
Job Location: Borris, Co. Carlow
An opportunity have arisen in Borris for a qualified Nurse to provide safe, quality care to an adult within their home setting. The successful candidate will be part of Nurse led care team and will report directly to the CNM2.
Role of Registered Nurse
Provide nursing care to support existing care arrangements with Bluebird Care customers. The Registered Nurse carries out comprehensive needs assessments and develops customer care plans. They provide direct supervision and monitoring of care standards.
Essential qualities of a Registered Nurse include upholding kindness, compassion, and patience in their duty of care to Bluebird Care customers. Registered Nurses must demonstrate effective communication skills and display a strong commitment to the delivery of a high standard of quality care.
Your responsibilities as a Registered Nurse will include . . .
- To provide a high standard of customer care based on evidence based practice
- To carry out customer assessments and develop/implement customer care plans based on needs identified & review accordingly
- Provide mentorship and training to staff as required
Qualifications & Experience
- Registered Nurse on live register of NMBI (in any division)
- Minimum one year’s experience working as a Registered Nurse
- This position is available on a part-time basis
- Flexible working hours