Role of Care Coordinator
The Care Coordinators role is very customer and staff focussed as their role requires them to liaise with both Bluebird Care staff and customers. The Care Coordinator ensures that the customer’s care package is provided and address any operational issues that may arise in relation to the daily delivery of services.
Essential qualities of a Care Coordinator include excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong attention to detail, proficient computer skills, and the ability to demonstrate the use of own initiative and work as part of a team.
Your responsibilities as a Care Coordinator will include . . .
- Effectively co-ordinate the work schedule of our Care Staff
- Ensuring customer care packages are provided and agreed
- Address any operational issues arising relating to customer care packages
- Provide administrative support and participate in an on call roster system
- Understand the needs of the customer and ensure that any concerns are identified and attended to accordingly.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with staff, customers and their family members, and with the HSE Health and Social Care Services personnel.
Qualifications & Experience
- A qualification in office administration and computer skills is desirable
- Experience working in office administration
- This position is available on a full-time/part-time, permanent/temporary basis