Job Title: CNM1 – Team Lead Complex Care
Job Location: Covering Counties Longford, Roscommon, Westmeath, Donegal, Sligo, Mayo, Galway
Role of Team Lead Complex Care
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced registered nurse to join the team at Bluebird Care. This post has arisen due to the increased demand for home care services for individuals (children and adults) with complex care needs.
This is a unique opportunity for the right applicant to develop their career within the ever-growing home care sector.
Responsibilities of Team Lead Complex Care
- Conduct assessment, care planning and review with the CHO Pediatric clinical lead supported by CNM3, ADON for Pediatric Complex cases
- Ensure the provision of excellent evidenced based nursing care and the implementation of all aspects of care plans based on the needs identified
- Work closely in partnership with family members
- Act as a liaison between the family and the care team
- Provide clinical leadership and management to all staff working at the local offices
Qualifications & Experience
- Registered General Nurse with Pead’s experience
- Highly experienced in complex care
- Health Care Management qualification is desirable
- Experienced People Manager (Management Course desirable)
- Risk Management qualification would be an advantage.
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- A champion of best clinical practice in the care of children and adults.
- To be child and family centred
- Demonstrate kindness, compassion and respect
- To be committed to the care and welfare of children
- 25hrs per week (to be reviewed monthly)
- CNM1 PayScale (pro rata for hours worked)
- Paid travel and subsistence
Contact us if you would like to know more about this position
Telephone: 071 9155008