Job Title: Care Assistant (Disability Care)
Job Location: Tallaght, Knocklyon, Ballyboden, Ballymount, Drimnagh, Crumlin, D8
Role of Healthcare Assistant
The Care Assistant’s primary role is to deliver personal care and assistance to a client in his/her own home. Care Assistants are responsible for the implementation of the requirements of the clients care plan, perform identified care duties and promote client comfort, dignity and wellbeing.
Your responsibilities as a Care Assistant include . . .
- Assist the client with Activities of Living
- Pay due care and attention to all aspects of care duties carried out on behalf of the client
- Provide a high standard of care in compliance with Bluebird Care Policies
Qualifications & Experience
- All Care Assistants must have obtained QQI approved Level 5 Module Care Skills/Healthcare Support.
- Disability module desireable
- Must have experience working with children and/or adults with an intellectual or physical disability.
Essential qualities of a Care Assistant include having a genuine concern for others, having the ability to demonstrate kindness, compassion and patience.
- Full-time/part-time, temporary/permanent contracts available
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive rates of pay and employee benefits