Job Title: Registered Nurse for school
Job Location: Ballina, Co Mayo
Role of Registered Nurse
Provide care and support to 5/6 Children with varying needs in a primary school. The Registered Nurse carries out comprehensive needs assessments and develops care plans. They provide direct supervision and monitoring of care standards.
Your responsibilities as a Registered Nurse will include . . .
- Providing excellent evidenced based nursing care and implement all aspects of the care plans based on the needs identified and review accordingly
- Record clinical practice in line with NMBI standards and Bluebird Care Policies
Qualifications & Experience
- Registered Nurse on live register of NMBI
Essential qualities of a Registered Nurse include demonstrating kindness, respect and compassion in care provision for Bluebird Care customers and their families.
- 9.30am to 3pm Monday to Friday during school term
- Attractive rates of pay and employee benefits
Expiry Date for applications: 17th August 2018