Job Title: Care Coordinator
Job Location: Dublin West
Role of Care Coordinator
The Care Coordinator plays a key role in the successful day to day running of a Bluebird Care Franchise office.
Your responsibilities as a Care Coordinator will include . . .
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with staff, customers and their family members, and with the HSE Health and Social Care Services personnel.
- Provide a professional and courteous service to members of the public
- Provide administration support and effectively co-ordinate work schedules
- Respond to all customer queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Effectively co-ordinate the work of the care worker through the Bluebird Care Staff Plan Coordination system.
- Upload information from our internal systems, monitor staff calls, and generate reports from the information gathered to support pay roll and proof of delivery requirements
- Process any new client referrals and carry out any other administrative tasks that may be required
Essential qualities of a Care Coordinator include excellent interpersonal with a warm and flexible communication style. They must demonstrate a strong attention to detail with the ability to work on their own initiative whilst also being a team player.
Qualifications & Experience
- A recognised qualification in office administration & coordination
- Strong computer literacy skills essential
- Experience working in office administration/management in service industry desirable
- Permanent Contract
- Office hours Mon – Fri 9.00 – 5.30
- Attractive rates of pay and employee benefits
Expiry Date for applications: 23rd September
Contact us if you would like to know more about this position