Job Title: Registered General Nurse or Registered Children’s Nurse
Job Location: Belmullet area
Role of Registered Nurse
Provide care and support to a child with complex needs who is attending school. Hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm during School term. The provision of direct are to the child on a one to one basis as directed by the care plan.
Your responsibilities as a Registered Nurse will include . . .
- Providing excellent evidenced based nursing care and implement all aspects of the care plans based on the needs identified and review accordingly
- Record clinical practice in line with NMBI standards and Bluebird Care Policies
Qualifications & Experience
- Registered Nurse on live register of NMBI
- Paediatric experience desirable
Essential qualities of a Registered Nurse include demonstrating kindness, respect and compassion in care provision for Bluebird Care customers and their families.
- Part-time, temporary/permanent contracts available
- School hours from 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday
- Pay Rate: €23.00 per hour and additional employee benefits
Expiry Date for applications: 14th September 2018