Job Title: Registered Nurse
Job Location: Limerick
Role of Registered Nurse
Provide care and support to Bluebird Care customers and their families. The Registered Nurse carries out comprehensive needs assessments and develops customer care plans. They provide direct supervision and monitoring of care standards.
Your responsibilities as a Registered Nurse will include . . .
- Providing excellent evidenced based nursing care and implement all aspects of the care plans based on the needs identified and review accordingly
- Provide mentorship and training to staff as required
- Record clinical practice in line with NMBI standards and Bluebird Care Policies
Qualifications & Experience
- Registered Nurse on live register of NMBI
Essential qualities of a Registered Nurse include demonstrating kindness, respect and compassion in care provision for Bluebird Care customers and their families.
- Full-time/part-time, temporary/permanent contracts available
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive rates of pay and employee benefits
Expiry Date for applications: 15th October 2018
Contact us if you would like to know more about this position
Telephone: 061 48 12 08