Job Title: Care Coordinator
Job Location: Ennis, Co. Clare
Role of Care Coordinator
The Care Coordinator plays a key role in the successful day to day running of a Bluebird Care Franchise office.
Your responsibilities as a Care Coordinator will include . . .
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with staff, customers and their family members, and with the HSE Health and Social Care Services personnel.
- Provide a professional and courteous service to members of the public
- Provide administration support and effectively co-ordinate work schedules
- Respond to all customer queries in a timely and professional manner.
Essential qualities of a Care Coordinator include excellent interpersonal with a warm and flexible communication style. They must demonstrate a strong attention to detail with the ability to work on their own initiative whilst also being a team player.
Qualifications & Experience
- A recognised qualification in office administration
- Strong computer literacy skills essential
- Experience working in office administration/management in service industry desirable
Expiry Date for applications: 16th November 2018
Contact us if you would like to know more about this position