Job Title: Senior Registered Nurse (CNM1)
Job Location: Dun Laoghaire and Wicklow
Role of Senior Registered Nurse
The Senior Registered Nurse has extensive operational experience and is responsible for the efficient running of care activities within the office, the provision of training, mentorship and guidance to all care staff within the care environment.
Your responsibilities will include . . .
- Provision of operational support in the provision of excellent evidence based nursing care and the implementation of all aspects of the care process.
- The efficient running of care activities within the service
- Provide support and mentorship to members of the care team
- Support the supervision process
- Act as a customer advocate at all times
- Ensure compliance with safeguarding systems in line with Bluebird Care Policies and Procedures
- Liaise with care staff, client, family members etc
Qualifications & Experience
- Registered Nurse on the live register of NMBI
- A minimum of two years’ experience working as a Registered Nurse is essential
- Experience of people management is desirable
Essential qualities of a Senior Registered Nurse include the ability to effectively communicate with care team members, clients and their families, delegate tasks efficiently and act as a mentor for care team members.
- Hours of work: 3am to 5pm and taking an equal share of manning the Emergency Out Of Hours Phone
- Attractive salary and employee benefits
Expiry Date for applications: 15th February 2019
Please send CV’s to