Job Title: Care Assistant (Health/Social Care)
Job Location: Bluebird Care (Dublin South)
Area’s primarily include; Blackrock, Stillorgan, Mount Merrion, Donnybrook, Harold’s Cross, Rathfarnham, Dundrum.
Role of Healthcare Assistant
The Care Assistant’s primary role is to deliver personal care and assistance to a client in his/her own home. Care Assistants are responsible for the implementation of the requirements of the clients care plan, perform identified care duties and promote client comfort, dignity and wellbeing.
Your responsibilities as a Care Assistant include . . .
- Assist the client with Activities of Living
- Pay due care and attention to all aspects of care duties carried out on behalf of the client
- Provide a high standard of care in compliance with Bluebird Care Policies
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Care Assistants must have obtained QQI approved Level 5 Modules Care of the Older Person and Care Skills/Healthcare Support as a minimum requirement.
- Experience essential for this role
- Flexibility to travel
- Driving License essential
- Excellent English
Essential qualities of a Care Assistant include having a genuine concern for others and having the ability to demonstrate kindness, compassion and patience.
- Part-time (20-25 Hours per week)
- Flexible working hours
- Paid Mileage
- Loyalty awards and bonus scheme provided
- Uniform and supplies provided
- Opportunities for upskilling
- Staff recognition and social events
Expiry Date for applications: December 22nd 2018