Job Title: Senior Registered Nurse (CNM1)
Job Location: Dublin (South)
Role of Senior Registered Nurse
The Senior Registered Nurse has extensive operational experience and is responsible for the efficient running of care activities within the office, the provision of training, mentorship and guidance to all care staff within the care environment.
Responsibilities include . . .
- Provision of operational support in the provision of excellent evidence based nursing care and the implementation of all aspects of the care
- The efficient running of care activities within the service
- Provide support and mentorship to members of the care team
- Support the supervision process
- Act as a customer advocate at all times
- Ensure compliance with safeguarding systems in line with Bluebird Care Policies and Procedures
- Liaise with care staff, client, family members etc
Essential qualities of a Senior Registered Nurse include the ability to effectively communicate with care team members, clients and their families, delegate tasks efficiently and act as a mentor for care team members.
Qualifications & Experience
- Registered Nurse on live register of NMBI
- Paediatric experience desirable
- At least 2 years prior experience is essential
- People management experience is necessary
- Monday to Friday (40 hours per week) (additional weekend telephone cover for on-call phone one week per month)
- Attractive salary and employee benefits such as mobile phone, company car, paid mileage and on-going training and development
- Company car with paid mileage scheme
- Company mobile phone
- Ongoing training and development
Expiry Date for applications: January 31st 2019