Job Title: Registered Nurse (Paediatrics)
Job Location: Lissycasey, Co. Clare
Role of Registered Nurse (Paediatrics)
To provide safe, quality care to a child within their home environment. The successful candidate will be part of Nurse led care teams and will report directly to the CNM2.
Responsibilities include . . .
- Provide excellent evidenced based nursing care and implement all aspects of the child’s care plans based on the needs identified
- To prioritise the needs and comforts of the child and family
- To safeguard the interest of the child at all times
- Work closely in partnership with family members
- Act as a liaison between the family and the care team
- To promote the recognition of the child as an individual
- Demonstrate kindness, compassion and respect
- To be committed to the care and concern of children
Qualifications & Experience
- Registered Nurse on live register of NMBI
- Paediatric experience desirable but not essential as relevant training will be provided
- Part-time/permanent contract available
- 1 x 9 hr day (Thursday).
- Attractive rates of pay and employee benefits
Expiry Date for applications: 21st January 2019
Contact us if you would like to know more about this position