Job Title: Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM2)
Job location: Dublin North
Role of Clinical Nurse Manager
The Clinical Nurse Manager is responsible for the overall quality of service delivery to all customers within the Franchise. They provide leadership and management to all staff within the franchise. The Clinical Nurse Manager is professionally accountable to the ADON at Bluebird Care Ireland Head Office.
Your responsibilities as a Clinical Nurse Manager will include . . .
- Lead the care team in the provision of excellent evidenced based care and implement all aspects of the care plans based on the needs identified and review accordingly
- Act as the customer advocate at all times
- Plan, allocate and evaluate the workload of all staff
- Ensure compliance with safeguarding systems in line with Bluebird Care Policies and Procedures
- Liaise with all Health Care Professionals
- Grow and develop the Bluebird Care business locally
- Implement induction programmes
- Identify staff training needs and provide accordingly
- Recruit, select and effectively manage a dispersed workforce
Qualifications & Experience
- Registered Nurse on live register of NMBI (RGN preferable, RNID considered).
- A Healthcare Management/business qualification is desirable
- Experience in leadership and people management essential
- Risk Management qualification desirable.
- Min 5yrs experience post qualification (3 years as a Registered Nurse and 2 years clinical management experience)
- Driving licence essential
Essential qualities of a Clinical Nurse Manager 2 include the ability to demonstrate kindness, compassion and respect and act as a role model for all Bluebird Care team members.
- Permanent contract
- Hours of work: Office Hours: (9.00-5.30pm)
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Attractive Performance Bonus Scheme, Mileage allowance, Phone allowance
Contact us if you would like to know more about this position
Telephone: 01 – 8408222