Job Title: Quality Manager
Grade: Assistant Director of Nursing
Job location: Bluebird Care Ireland, Head Office, Limerick
Role of Quality Manager
Primarily, the post holder will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of unique and innovative solutions to meet the quality and safety care needs of our diverse customer base. The ideal candidate will have a flexible and proactive approach to the development of this unique role. He/she will report directly into the Director of Operations and will play a key role in the success of the Bluebird Care business nationally.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead in the development of a bespoke quality and safety assurance programme across the Bluebird Care franchise network.
- Act as the primary resource professional for quality customer care.
- Lead an ethical and professional quality improvement agenda.
- Monitor the implementation and compliance of quality and safety systems in line with National Standards for Safer Better Health Care and other relevant national care standards.
- Provide professional leadership/mentorship to Clinical Nurse Managers.
- Implement an audit system which supports quality accreditation, VFM and business development.
Qualifications & Experience
- Registered Nurse on live register of NMBI
- 10 years post qualification experience in healthcare (at least 3yrs at CNM2 grade)
- Experience working in quality/risk management/audit
- Experience in people management essential
- Teaching experience desirable
- Experience of working in the independent care sector desirable
- Permanent contract
- Hours of work: 37.5 hrs
- Attractive salary and benefits
Expiry Date for applications: 28th Feb 2019
Contact us if you would like to know more about this position
Telephone: Emily on 061 481 210
Email CV to: email@example.com
Only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process. Bluebird Care are an equal opportunities employer.