Job Title: Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM1)
Job location: Dublin South West
Role of Clinical Nurse Manager 1 (RNID)
The Clinical Nurse Manager 1 has extensive operational experience and is responsible for the efficient running of care activities within the office, the provision of training, mentorship and guidance to all care staff within the care environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide leadership, operational support and oversight of all aspects of the care delivery process.
- Manage the delivery of safe quality care for a customer group with diverse ability and care needs.
- Act as a customer advocate at all times.
- Ensure compliance with safeguarding systems and promote the welfare of customers in line with Bluebird Care Policies and Procedures
- Working in partnership with other care providers.
- Caring for customers with kindness compassion and dignity.
- Participation in On Call roster.
Qualifications & Experience
- Registered Nurse on the live register of NMBI
- A minimum of two years’ experience working as a Registered Nurse is essential
- Experience of people management is desirable
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Attractive salary and employee benefits to include
- Performance related bonus, Mobile Phone and Fuel Card
Expiry Date for applications: 10th March 2019
Contact us if you would like to know more about this position
Call: 01 413 7348