Job Title: Registered Nurse
Job Location: Ennis, Co. Clare
Role of Registered Nurse
Provide care and support to Bluebird Care customers and their families. The Registered Nurse carries out comprehensive needs assessments and develops customer care plans. They provide direct supervision and monitoring of care standards.
Your responsibilities as a Registered Nurse will include . . .
- Providing excellent evidenced based nursing care and implement all aspects of the care plans based on the needs identified and review accordingly
- Provide mentorship and training to staff as required
- Record clinical practice in line with NMBI standards and Bluebird Care Policies
- Conduct care supervision visits in a wide variety of practice settings
- Oversee the accurate maintenance of supervision records
- Participate in care activities as part of the care supervision process
- Employ a best practice approach in the care of customers
Qualifications & Experience
- Registered Nurse on live register of NMBI
Essential qualities of a Registered Nurse include demonstrating kindness, respect and compassion in care provision for Bluebird Care customers and their families.
- Full-time/permanent contracts available
- Attractive rates of pay and employee benefits
Expiry Date for applications: 29th March 2019
Contact us if you would like to know more about this position
Telephone: 065 6868222