Job Title: Personal Assistant
Job Location: Galway city
Role of Personal Assistant
The primary role of the Personal Assistant is to assist the Client with a disability with their activities of daily living so that a Client can live as independently as possible.
Your responsibilities as an Personal Assistant may include . . .
- Assistance with getting up from and going to bed
- Meal Preparation
- Assist with educational tasks e.g sourcing library books, photocopying etc
- Provide personal assistance to the student to address specific personal needs that may include toileting, hoist transfers, assistance at mealtimes
- Accompany the client to Social events
- Provide a high standard of care in compliance with Bluebird Care Policies
Qualifications & Experience
- FETAC Level 5 in Health or Social Care or similar
- One years experience working in a Healthcare envoirnment
- Experience in both the use of hoists and provision of personal care
- Patient Moving and Handling essential
Essential qualities of an Personal Assistant include having a genuine concern for others, having the ability to demonstrate kindness, compassion and patience.
- Day and Evening shifts
- Competitive renumeration package
- Ongoing support and training
- Staff Affinity scheme
- Free Life Insurance
Contact us if you would like to know more about this position
Telephone: Stephanine on 091 4 800 48