Job Title: Registered Nurse
Job Location: North Cork
The Registered Nurse will . . .
- Provide Nursing expertise to support existing care arrangements,
- Carry out comprehensive needs assessments and develop customer care plans,
- Provide direct supervision and monitoring of care standards,
- Provide training instruction for care assistant/ senior registered nurses etc..
- Liaise with CNMs/ other Health Care professional.
- Work within their Scope of Practice NMBI (2015)
- Adhere to NMBI Code of Professional Conduct for Nurses and Midwives (2015)
- Escalate clinical Concerns for the CNM’s within the franchise.
Qualifications & Experience
- Registered Nurse on live register of NMBI (RGN, RNID or RCN)
- 1 year registered nurse experience in a relevant healthcare setting.
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to work independently and within in a team,
- Excellent organisational skills,
- Excellent report writing skills,
- Ability to assess, plan and implement care as per care plan,
- Teaching and Mentoring,
- Knowledge of audit and awareness of risk management within Bluebird Care,
- Day Shifts (6 / 7 hours per week day)
- Full-time/ part-time, temporary/permanent contracts available,
- Attractive rates of pay
- Start: July
Contact Sarah O’Riordan if you would like to know more about this position
Telephone: 021 4279116