Job Title: Care Assistant
Job Location: North Cork (Mallow, Churchtown, Buttevant, Charleville, Macroom, Kanturk)
Role of Healthcare Assistant
The Care Assistant’s primary role is to deliver personal care and assistance to a client in his/her own home. Care Assistants are responsible for the implementation of the requirements of the clients care plan, perform identified care duties and promote client comfort, dignity and wellbeing.
Your responsibilities as a Care Assistant include . . .
- Assist the client with Activities of Living
- Pay due care and attention to all aspects of care duties carried out on behalf of the client
- Provide a high standard of care in compliance with Bluebird Care Policies
Qualifications & Experience
- Patient Moving & Manual Handling
- QQI Level 5 Care of the Elderly and Care Skills
- 1 – 2 Experience of working with people with intellectual disability and/or autism
- Very good communication and team working skills
Essential qualities of a Care Assistant include having a genuine concern for others, having the ability to demonstrate kindness, compassion and patience.
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive rates of pay and employee benefits
- own transport desirable
Contact us if you would like to know more about this position
Telephone: 021 4279116